Friday, October 27, 2006

Cabinet Refacing

It was announced today that the developer has decided to discontinue its relationship with the original cabinet maker, European Standard Enterprises (ESE), and has now negotiated a deal with IKEA. I'm somewhat concerned about the quality of the IKEA product. However, some information has been posted on the Agave neighborhood group which leads me to believe that the IKEA cabinets are of the same quality as the ESE product.

Who knows? Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised. So far, the surprises have been anything but. Fingers crossed...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,

Just thought I would leave a note on your blog. I wanted to see the progress with your home. I hope you are doing okay. I was surprised by the IKEA bit too, but who knows, it will probably be okay.

Sonya

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home